The St Kevin's College Educational and Sporting Facilities are located in Glen Iris and in close proximity to the school's Heyington campus.
DCE has been involved in the project since its inception in 2013.
Completed within a 16 month construction timeframe, it is now the largest privately owned fully synthetic sporting facility in Australasia.
Located on 5.5ha of land in Glen Iris, the old Brickworks site required 40,000 cubic metres of imported fill to create one homogenous layer sub base for the new facilities.
DCE conceptualised the initial masterplanning and completed the design of the sporting fields including:
- 3 x FIFA Regulation 100x60m Soccer Pitch (first in Australia to be approved under the new FIFA guidelines)
- 1 x AFL Recommended Ideal Size 165x135m Football Field
- 12 x Cricket Nets
- 1 x 200m Athletics Track with incorporated Long Jump, High Jump
- 1 x Shotput Facilities
- 1 x Indoor Half Basketball Court with 2 x Badminton
- 1 x IHF Regulation Hockey Field with 12 Incorporated Tennis Courts
- 2 x Pavilions and Storage facilities
- Onsite Car Parking for 65 Cars
- Connection to Gardiners Creek Bike Trail
- Access Roads, retaining walls and other civil walls