Thompsons Road Relocations was a project that DCE was engaged by Major Road Projects Victoria (MRPV) for sewer and water service upgrades along the Thompsons Road upgrade package. DCE were engaged to complete design and construction supervision of the following 8 works packages;
- Thompsons Road and Taylors Road Intersection – Boring DN180PE Water Main under Thompsons Road.
- Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway Intersection – DN63 PE and 225 PVC-M Sewer Main, 150 PVC-M, DN180 PE and DN280 PE Water Main.
- Thompsons Road and Evans Road Intersection – DN180 PE, 225PVC-M, 225 MSCL, DN280 PE, 300 MSCL, DN355 PE Water Main.
- Thompsons Road and Merinda Park Train Station – DN180 PE Water Main and DN400 PE Sleeve bore under railway line.
- Thompsons Road between Lonsdale Cresent and South Gippsland Highway – 300 MSCL Water Main.
- Thompsons Road and Narre Warren Road Roundabout – 200 PVC-M and 300 PVC-M Recycle Water Main.
- Thompsons Road and William Thwaites Boulevard Intersection – 450 MSCL and DN560PE Water Main.
- Thompsons Road between Wheelers Park Drive and Berwick Cranbourne Road – 150 PVC-M Water Main.
The Water Main authorities DCE had to work alongside on the project were South East Water and Trility.
Major Road Projects Victoria